I purchased 4 Summit Racing wheels 8 months ago.The chrome is already flaking off of every one of them.

I have purchased Chinese chrome for my Harley that holds up MUCH better than this garbage. I contacted customer service and all they will do is offer me 10% off a new set. Really??? So I can buy another new set again next spring?

The customer service is horrible and they don't even stand by their own products.

I would hate to see what it's like if you buy something from them that doesn't have their name on it.Live and learn...and do my best to make sure nobody else makes the same mistake.

Had an Experience with Summit Racing Equipment?

Comments

Yeah you might want to move to California or something

Newark, New Jersey, United States #661321

You live in pa when it snows they put salt on the road and that same salt eats at chrome, so does the acid in rain, chrome Needs to be protected and polished not for everyday use.

Carid - Waited a half year for Headlights - Now waiting three weeks for refund Carid "April 2017 I ordered some Spyder Headlights for my BMW project. Because there were two versions of this headlight (DS1/DS2) for my vehicle, I contacted them prior for a suggestion..." Read more Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more