1.2
Turnaround Time

I spent an hour on the phone to make sure they sent me the right battery after I got the battery it was wrong I called them they said just drive down to UPS and send it back The battery is bad how am I going to get there there is two problems with that one is my battery is bad two two is I just had rotator cuff surgery so I can't drive right so the only way for me to get my project on track was to buy a second battery after I bought one now I am stuck with a 187 dollar battery I asked the girl if they could do one thing right and never send me a catalog and I went out to my car and pulled the decals off and I will never buy anything from them again or go to a event they sounded again and everyone I talk to I will make sure they know what kind of company they are

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Summit Racing Equipment. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Summit Racing Equipment.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Summit Racing Equipment to other companies on our site.

Comments