Summit Racing Equipment Customer Service
Contact Summit Racing Equipment
- (800) 230-3030
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Summit Racing Equipment
Summit Racing Equipment has been on the market for over 40 years. The business was started in Stow, Ohio in 1968. It involved just one person, who part-time sold auto parts and equipment. The first store was opened in Akron, Ohio in 1969. The site of Summit Racing Equipment was launched in 1997. Currently it is considered to be among the biggest businesses which sell automotive equipment by mail. The company offers thousands of performance parts and tools, collectibles and aftermarket accessories, etc. The stocked by Summit Racing Equipment stuff is intended for cars, trucks and SUVs. There are products of such brands, as Summit Racing Equipment, Holley, HP Tuners, and Bassett Racing Wheel, etc.
Summit Racing Equipment is ranked 92 out of 1398 in Equipment category
Summit Racing Equipment Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Summit Racing Equipment to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Tallmadge, Ohio, United States
- Los Banos, California, United States
- Plainsboro, New Jersey, United States
- Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Bass River, New Jersey, United States
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
- Brooks, Kentucky, United States
- Browns Valley, California, United States
- Boise, Idaho, United States